CCA Annual General Meeting
The CCA’s Annual General Meeting in Ottawa brings together Board Members from provincial member associations to determine policy for the industry. The meeting also allows CCA the opportunity to meet and discuss industry issues with Ministers, Members of Parliament, Senators and other key influencers at an annual reception held near Parliament Hill. CCA directors elect new leadership at the annual general meeting every year, with the President and Vice President eligible to serve two one-year terms.
2023 Annual General Meeting
March 22 – 24, 2023
To register for the 2023 Annual General meeting, click here.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
CCA Semi-Annual Meeting
The CCA Semi-Annual Meeting brings together producers and industry affiliates for networking, entertainment, information sessions and policy setting.
The 2023 CCA Semi-Annual Meeting will take place in August 2023. Location and format to be determined.
For more information contact Paula Jenkins at [email protected].
CCA is proud to present town hall meetings both virtually and in person across Canada. Meetings are often held in conjunction with our provincial member associations and provide an excellent opportunity to connect with CCA executive and managers to get the latest news, updates and in-depth information on the many initiatives the CCA is involved in on behalf of Canada’s 60,000 beef farms. We thank our sponsors for their support of CCA town halls and our other communication vehicles.
Producers are encouraged to attend town halls to:
- Hear updates on current foreign trade issues
- Learn about the latest issues around traceability of Canadian beef cattle
- Hear the latest market analysis from Canfax
- Understand how research by the Beef Cattle Research Council (BCRC) improves the industry’s competitive position
- Discuss the importance and future of youth in the beef industry
- Hear the CCA’s global outlook on beef production
- Ask questions
- Network with others in the beef cattle industry
- Enjoy a complimentary meal (in person meetings)