The CCA is proud to present town hall meetings across Canada. Held in conjunction with our provincial member associations, the meetings provide an excellent opportunity to connect with CCA executive and managers to get the latest news, updates and in-depth information on the many initiatives the CCA is involved in on behalf of Canada’s 68,500 beef farms. CCA Town Hall meetings are sponsored by FCC.
Producers are encouraged to attend town halls to:
- Hear updates on current foreign trade issues
- Learn about the latest issues around traceability of Canadian beef cattle
- Learn more about the Beef InfoXchange System (BIXS)
- Hear the latest market analysis from Canfax
- Understand how research by the Beef Cattle Research Council (BCRC)
- Improves the industry’s competitive position
- Discuss the importance and future of youth in the beef industry
- Hear the CCA’s global outlook on beef production
- Ask questions
- Network with others in the beef cattle industry
- Enjoy a complimentary meal
Click here to register for the upcoming town hall.